Mi Familia!!

Mi Familia!!
Roscoe, Sophia, & Emily(across top) and then I think you can figure out the rest!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Free Stuff and a project Tease! : )

It's pretty late and I am going to have to be up in a short time with the kids but before heading up first I wanted to put up this link because I thought.. yes, I would like a $200 gift card to Target. Thank you!!
If you want to try yourself go here.
I am a little afraid of this whole blog thing... I could see getting sucked into wanting to be on more.. but I really don't have crazy time to do it..
at the same time...I would love to win..and I love to read people's blogs, too! Plus thus has been afun outlet for me... we'll see what happens!
I did a really fun project tonight, that I will hopefully post tomorrow... lots of pictures and it was aroma therapeutic... although that's not the right way to say that phrase....right I'm too sleepy to fix it!

Tonight I am thankful for my sister who gave me the supplies to make said fun smelly project, as a present last year...and this year she will get one as a present, I wonder if she knew that when she got me the stuff in the first place! : )

No comments: